If you're reading this, you're most likely pursuing a career as a day trader or you've been bitten by the day trading bug for so many appealing reasons...
As a fellow trader, let me start by asking you some questions I can relate with:
- Are you looking to trade in just a few hours a day to support your income?
- Are you looking to run your own business?
- Are you looking to increase the quality or your lifestyle?
- Are you looking to join a community of people with the same goals?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you’re in the right place! However, what’s more important to me as a professional trader, is to be a consistently profitable.
To accomplish this we need to know:
- What strategy has the probability to make money long term?
- Can the trading system be taught and replicated easily?
- Are we able to follow a simple trading plan with structure?
- Does the resources we use have a viable edge around market data?
- Is their statistical proof of success, both historically and currently?
Before we ask you to come to our upcoming event, please take a moment to watch these brief testimonial videos and see firsthand how we have helped other traders just like you!
If your still interested, please join us for the upcoming 2 part webinar series
"The Mastery Program Explained".
During this first webinar we will discuss:
- The GZT Mission and how we help traders
- Identifying the best setups on the best markets
- What 4 constants drive all financial markets
- How the GZT Software Suite is a turn-key trading solution
- Learn to trade a rules based discretionary & semi-automated strategy
- Trade accurate buy/sell signals following order-flow, volume & momentum
PLEASE REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT ON
AUGUST 11th @ 4:30 PM EST
About the Presenter
Sean Kozak is a futures trader of over 8 years and specializes in strategy development and trading education. As licensed securities advisor in Canada, Sean has helped traders all over the world reach their goals of becoming professional traders.
Sean is the owner of Golden Zone Trading (www.goldenzonetrading.com) and the Director of Business Development for SharkIndicators (www.sharkindicators.com). Sean’s trading experience came from being mentored by former market makers on the CME & CBOE where he learnt the ins and outs of trading order flow and price action strategies.