Guidelines for Use of TraderPlanet Brand Features
- General. All TraderPlanet trademarks, logos, service marks, slogans, copyrighted designs or other brand features (collectively "Brand Features") will be used only as explicitly licensed by TraderPlanet.com, LLC and only under the terms and conditions and for the purposes described in such License. The other party to the License granted by TraderPlanet.com, LLC is referred to as the "Licensee". To the extent they may differ with the general terms below, the specific terms of the License govern all use of the Brand Features by the Licensee.
- Approval. All specific uses of any TraderPlanet Brand Features must be approved in advance by TraderPlanet.com, LLC management. You may request approval by completing the Request for Approval Form attached as an Exhibit to the License and/or which may be found on our Permission Request page, and forwarding it to fax no. 813-751-1688 or c/o TraderPlanet Permissions, 5807 Old Pasco Road, Suite 100, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544. You must also include complete samples of each proposed use. TraderPlanet will typically review the request and respond within ten (10) business days, but is under no obligation to respond. You may not use Brand Features unless and until TraderPlanet has granted its specific approval and any and all conditions of such approval have been fulfilled by the Licensee.
- Appearance of Logos. The Licensee will ensure that the presentation of the TraderPlanet Brand Features will be consistent with TraderPlanet's own use of the Brand Features in comparable media. From time to time during the term of the License, TraderPlanet.com, LLC may provide to Licensee written guidelines as to the size, typeface, colors, and other graphic characteristics of the TraderPlanet Brand Features, which upon delivery to the Licensee shall be deemed to be incorporated into the License and into these Guidelines.
- Notices. All trademarks and service marks included in the TraderPlanet Brand Features will be designated with "SM", "TM" or "".
- Restrictions upon Use. The TraderPlanet Brand Features will not be presented or used: a) in a manner that suggests that editorial content has been authored by, or represents the views or opinions of, TraderPlanet.com, LLC or any TraderPlanet.com, LLC personnel or affiliate; b) in a manner that is misleading, defamatory, libelous, obscene, infringing or otherwise objectionable; c) in connection with any material that infringes the trademark, copyright or any other rights of any third party; d) as part of a name of a product or service of a company other than TraderPlanet; or e) in a manner that infringes, derogates, dilutes, or impairs the rights of TraderPlanet in the Brand Features. TraderPlanet.com, LLC shall have complete discretion to evaluate Licensee's use and to decide whether that use violates any of the foregoing restrictions.
- Use for TraderPlanet's Benefit. Any use of the TraderPlanet Brand Features shall inure to the benefit of TraderPlanet. By using the Brand Features pursuant to TraderPlanet.com, LLC's approval, Licensee acknowledges TraderPlanet.com, LLC ownership of all Brand Features and warrants that it will not take any action which is inconsistent with TraderPlanet.com, LLC's ownership.
- Non-exclusive Remedy. The Licensee will make any changes to its use of the TraderPlanet Brand Features as are requested by TraderPlanet.com, LLC. This remedy is in addition to any other legal remedies to which TraderPlanet may be entitled in relation to Licensee's use of TraderPlanet Brand Features.