StreamSend shares ten tips for marketers to reach Black Friday and Cyber Monday customers with email templates for holiday email marketing campaigns.
"Crucial holiday shopping days like Black Friday and Cyber Monday can make or break a business, but retailers have to face some heavy competition in the inbox," said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing. "Email templates are a fast, easy way to cut through the clutter with targeted holiday messages that customers welcome. Here are some of the key components of ready-to-use templates that drive successful holiday email campaigns."
1. Make the Video Connection Use professionally designed mobile-optimized video-email templates. Embed a sign-up form directly in your video so people can opt-in to lists. Increase website traffic with a URL embedded directly into the video. Use sharing features allow viewers to share your video, forward it or embed it on their site.
2. Track It Advanced reporting should allow tracking email, social, and video from one central location.
3. Smart Messages Every email should have the capability to be repurposed as a landing page, a Facebook tab, and a web page embed.
4. Automate, Segment and Succeed Increase open rates with timely and relevant trigger-based email messaging. Increase engagement with life cycle campaigns. Re-target the most engaged subscribers.
5. Dynamic Content Increase engagement by leveraging dynamic content for emails and landing pages and sending geo-targeted campaigns with variable data.
6. Customize & Capture Customizable sign-up forms make it easy to set up, launch and manage multiple lead capture forms.
7. Look First View screenshots of how email will display in multiple email clients, with and without images and test them through multiple spam filters.
8. Pick & Pull Pics Create an image library to easily update mobile-optimized email and social templates with the click of a button.
9. Track Email, Social, and Video Track your email campaigns, social media campaigns, and video campaigns from one easy-to-use dashboard.
10. Share the Wealth Share to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and Twitter from one central location. Convert social posts into emails with shareboards.
Find out more about how email can make the holidays a special time for your business by checking out a free trial of StreamSend's custom 2016 email holiday templates.
StreamSend StreamSend is an award-winning digital marketing platform offering results-driven email and social media marketing, automated content curation and management, and behavioral automation.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/11/prweb13852641.htm