In this video, I demonstrate how traders can position themselves to profit when volatility enters the stock market. Traders can use VantagePoint to get great longer term entries, and manage the trade intraday with the predicted high and low levels. This allows traders to take advantage of both short and longer term opportunities in the markets and allows traders to more easily ride winners and cut losers short.
- Williams EMAI - Longer Term, models large, smart money traders. Works off divergence from price action.
- Williams PSI - Medium Term, tracks Professional trader sentiment. More reactive to price, used to confirm signal from EMAI.
- VP Neural Index - Short term, 48 hr forecast. Earliest signal to trade from once Williams Conditions are both met.
- VP Predicted Strength - The "raw" value of the neural index. Slopes of P-strength can be used as a intraday tool, used in conjunction with VantagePoint's predicted highs and lows to identify intraday, buy and sell levels.
- VP Predicted Moving Averages - moving average weighted with predictive data that gives traders an additional technological edge which leads the market.
If you would like to learn about Larry Williams indicators and VantagePoint's forecasting ability, contact Market Technologies.