The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the data analytics company Cardlytics (CDLX). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time Highlist first by the highest 3 month return then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation.
Cardlytics, Inc. is engaged in developing a purchase intelligence platform. The purchase data includes debit, credit and bill pay data from online and in-store transactions. It helps the marketers identify, reach and influence likely buyers at scale, and measure the impact of marketing spends. The Company also operates an advertising channel, Cardlytics Direct. Cardlytics Direct delivers tailored marketing for marketers and financial institutions. Cardlytics, Inc. is based in ATLANTA, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 83.20+ Weighted Alpha
- 69.33% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 14.59% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.22%
- Technical support level at 31.87
- Recently traded at 32.90 with a 50 day moving average of 26.94
- Market Cap $743 million
- Revenue expected to grow 25.80% this year and another 34.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 8.20% this year, an additional 97.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 45.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- 1,182 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha