The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the semiconductor company Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/7 the stock gained 33.10%.
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation designs, develops and markets high performance programmable logic devices and related development system software. Programmable logic devices are standard semiconductor components that can be configured by the end customer as specific logic functions, enabling shorter design cycle times and reduced development costs.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 150.90+ Weighted Alpha
- 151.25% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 29.39% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.27%
- Technical support level at 18.65
- Recently traded at 19.02 with a 50 day moving average of 15.02
- Market Cap $2.51 billion
- P/E 56.76
- Revenue expected to grow 2.20% this year and another 7.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 69.70% this year, an additional 21.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 129 to 19 that the stock will beat the market
- 5,041 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha