The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the security alarm company Napco Security Technologies (NSSC). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Tine High list by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Fipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/11 the stock gained 37.31%.
NAPCO Security Technologies is engaged in the development, manufacture, distribution and sale of security alarm products and door security devices for commercial and residential installations.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signal
- 162.60+ Weighted Alpha
- 166.36% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 12.09% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.25%
- Technical support level at 29.55
- Recently traded at 30.90 with a 50 day moving average of 25.14
- Market Cap $563 million
- P/E 50.57
- Revenue expected to grow 12.10% this year and another 9.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 61.00% this year, an additional 37.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 1.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 106 to 6 that the stock will beat the market
- 930 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha