The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the cancer genetics diagnostic company NeoGenomics (NEO). I found the stock by using Barchart to screen for stock having over a 50+ Weighted Alpha and technical buy signals of 80% or more. I then sorted the list by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, and used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/10 the stock gained 26.77%.
NeoGenomics, Inc. is a high-complexity CLIA-certified clinical laboratory that specializes in cancer genetics diagnostic testing, the fastest growing segment of the laboratory industry. The company's testing services include cytogenetics, fluorescence in-situ hybridization, flow cytometry, morphology studies, anatomic pathology and molecular genetic testing. Headquartered in Fort Myers, FL, NeoGenomics has labs in Nashville, TN, Irvine, CA and Fort Myers and services the needs of pathologists, oncologists, urologists, hospitals and other reference laboratories throughout the United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- 116.30+ Weighted Alpha
- 131.03% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 16.91% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.16%
- Technical support level at 18.54
- Recently traded at 19.40 with a 50 day moving average of 15.35
- Market Cap $1.76 billion
- P/E 148.46
- Revenue expected to grow 39.30% this year and another 10.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 20.00% this year, an additional 41.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 4 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 27 to 13 that the stock will beat the market
- 3,372 investors follow the stock on Seeking Alpha