The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to chemical products company WD-40(NASDAQ:WDFC). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New 52 Week High list (only 4 stocks today) first by the most frequent number of new hihgs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. The stock is presently a Trend Spotter Hold.
WD-40 Company is a tribe of passionate, committed professionals, all dedicated to the same goal: to create positive lasting memories in every interaction they have. They're a global marketing organization dedicated to creating positive lasting memories by developing and selling products that solve problems in workshops, factories and homes around the world. They offer multi-purpose maintenance products, including aerosol sprays, non-aerosol trigger sprays, and in liquid form under the WD-40 Multi-Use brand for various consumer uses; and specialty maintenance products that comprise penetrants, degreasers, corrosion inhibitors, lubricants, and rust removers under the WD-40 Specialist brand name. The company also provides products under the WD-40 Bike product brand consisting of wet and dry chain lubricants, heavy-duty degreasers, and foaming wash products for avid and recreational cyclists, bike enthusiasts, and mechanics; multi-purpose and specialty drip oils, and spray lubricant products.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- 50.90+ Weighted Alpha
- 54.45% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter Hold
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 5.89% in the last month
- 56.61% Technical Strength Index
- Technical support level at 178.64
- Recently traded at 181.33 with a 50 day moving average of 171.33
- Market Cap $2.52 billion
- P/E 43.79
- Dividend yield 1.18%
- Revenue expected to grow 4.40% this year and another 5.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to compound at an annual rate of 13.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 184 to 18 that the stock will beat the market
- 3,327 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha