Silver as Bright as Gold
- The market increased by 195.5 dollars.
- 195.5 dollars = 9,775 USD per contract (About 6 trading days)
- When the blue line (forecast) crossed above the black line (actual), VantagePoint predicted the market to trend up. The Neural Index at 1.00 also indicated an expected up trend.
- Silver prices are now up about 40% this year, with the metal hitting a 13-month high on Tuesday.
- Silver, gold and crude oil are all mainly priced in U.S. dollars, so traders tend to see them going up in the short-term when the dollar is weak.