To take advantage of the drop in the stock market, I decided to convert a rollover IRA to a Roth earlier in the year. Unfortunately, now it looks like my adjusted gross income will be a smidgen more than the $100,000 limit allowed for this conversion. Is there a way to reverse the transaction to convert it back to a traditional IRA without incurring penalties?