In October, we celebrated our first billion-impression month, and continued plugging away on WordPress 2.7 — along with a couple of other fun projects, to be announced.
Here are last month’s stats:
- 323,786 blogs were created.
- 343,832 new users joined.
- 4,085,148 file uploads.
- 1995.86 gigabytes of new files.
- 531 terabytes of content transferred from our datacenters.
- 8,862,195 comments.
- 1,309,045 logins.
- 1,088,583,200 pageviews on WordPress.com, and another 738,282,634 on self-hosted blogs (1,826,865,834 total across all WordPress blogs we track).
- 1,418,933 active blogs and 16,599,550 active posts where “active” means they got a human visitor.
- 1,179,018,712 words.
You went poll-crazy now that PollDaddy is integrated with the dashboard: 53,290 PollDaddy polls added this month — a 1250% increase from September.
We released the WordPress App for LinkedIn.