Two people wanted a newsletter or newsletter-like service. Even though that is a relatively small number, I’m going to give it a shot.
If you would like to join, for $1 you will be given access to view CP’s Letters from Wednesday until Saturday (March 17th – March 21st). Also, you can view next week from Sunday until Saturday (March 22nd – March 28th) for $2.50 more. If you want to see all of the posts and information up until March 28th, you can subscribe for a total of $3, a savings of $.50 (that would otherwise probably go to paypal; hence the encouragement to purchase all $3 worth at once).
What you receive:
– Morning “Coffee” Talk: By 9:00 AM EST, I will post some notes. I’ll talk about market developments, what I see as likely scenarios, economic news items to be aware of (numbers, businesses, government), and an S&P 500 chart (might be SPY or the ES emini, but they’re largely interchangeable).
– Technical analysis of stocks you choose (probably not more than 10 charts a day max, but it depends on what you desire).
– Technical analysis of intraday ES (S&P 500 emini) charts. Largely 5, 10 (sometimes), and 15 minute charts. This will be updated throughout the day.
– Intraday charts of several stocks I am following (plus one to three outside suggestions).
– Chat box (a la jabify) to ask questions in real-time.
– An analysis of the close.
This week and next week are preliminary weeks. I do not know how long I will run this side site, but I wanted to give it a try, especially with a break from school next week and limited stress (I have A’s!) this week.
If at any time you want a refund, let me know. No explanations are required. I’ll just tell paypal to put the money back in your account right away.
If you would like to see something else on the site, let me know.