With approximately €343 billion of assets under management, ING is one of the world’s leading asset management firms. The company has an investment presence in 33 countries across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. ING offers a wide range of global, international and domestic funds which are designed to meet the needs of specific investors. It serves institutional clients, including retirement plans, endowments and foundations, as well as individual investors through its distribution partners such as banks, broker/dealers and independent financial advisers. The company complements its inherent global capabilities by partnering with some of the most respected asset managers in the world.

Below we will share with you 3 top rated ING funds. Each has earned a Zacks #1 Rank (Strong Buy) as we expect the fund to outperform its peers in the future. To view the Zacks Rank and past performance of all ING funds, then click here.

ING Global Value Choice A (NAWGX) invests at least 65% of its assets in equity of issuers from a number of countries including the U.S. At least 80% of its assets may be invested in stocks, ADRs and European Depository Receipts, GDRs, derivatives and convertible securities. Up to 25% of its assets may be invested in emerging securities markets. It may also lend not more than 30% of its portfolio securities on a short-term or long-term basis. The fund returned 53.53% in the last one year period and has a five year annualized return of 10.52% .

David B. Iben is the fund manager and he has managed this ING fund since 2006.

ING MidCap Opportunities A (NMCAX) seeks long term capital growth. It invests the majority of its assets in mid-sized domestic companies with market capitalizations within similar to the Russell Midcap (R) Growth index. It may also invest in derivatives and purchase foreign securities. The fund has a five year annualized return of 4.57%.

As of December 2009, this fund held 84 issues, with 2.43% of its total assets invested in NetApp, Inc.

ING Russia A (LETRX) invests at least 80% of its assets in Russian companies of varying market capitalizations. It may invest the other 20% of its assets in debt securities issued by Russian companies or those issued or guaranteed by the Russian government. It may also invest in equity securities of issuers outside of Russia, which show the potential to grow their revenue and profits by participating in the development of the economies of the former Soviet Union. The fund returned 184.05% over the last one year period and has a ten year annualized return of 23.87%.

The ING fund has a minimum initial investment of $1,000 and an expense ratio of 2.07% compared to a category average of 1.72%.

To view the Zacks Rank and past performance of all ING funds, then click here.

About Zacks Mutual Fund Rank

By applying the Zacks Rank to mutual funds, investors can find funds that not only outpaced the market in the past but are also expected to outperform going forward. Learn more about the Zacks Mutual Fund Rank at http://www.zacks.com/funds/mutualfund/

Zacks Investment Research