Article written by Prieur du Plessis, editor of the Investment Postcards from Cape Town blog.
In case you missed my articles during the past week, the following were the five most popular posts published on the Investment Postcards blog:
- John Paulson’s take on markets
- Mark Mobius on frontier markets
- Jim Rogers: Time to exit gold and silver?
- Gary Shillings’s 11 investment themes
- Jeremy Grantham: Time to be serious (and probably too early) once again
Did you enjoy this post? If so, click here to subscribe to updates to Investment Postcards from Cape Town by e-mail.
Week’s most popular posts (May 15, 2011) was first posted on May 14, 2011 at 11:00 am.
©2011 “Investment Postcards from Cape Town“. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
Feed enhanced by the Add To Feed Plugin by Ajay D’Souza