Article written by Prieur du Plessis, editor of the Investment Postcards from Cape Town blog.
In case you missed my articles during the past week, the following were the six most-read posts published on the Investment Postcards blog:
- Be ready for rebound in platinum – BUY!
- John Embry on why you should buy gold
- S&P 500 – the “soldiers are deserting,” says Richard Russell
- Robin Griffiths: Silver could eclipse $450, gold $12,000
- Historian Napier sees S&P as low as 400
- Technical Talk: Daily update (Wednesday, May 20, 2011)
The week’s most-viewed “Laugh out Loud” cartoon was “DSK – ‘I need a bail-out’.”
Source: Bob Gorrell, Townhall.com, May 16, 2011.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, click here to subscribe to updates to Investment Postcards from Cape Town by e-mail.
Week’s most popular posts (May 22, 2011) was first posted on May 22, 2011 at 10:00 am.
©2011 “Investment Postcards from Cape Town“. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feed enhanced by the Add To Feed Plugin by Ajay D’Souza