I decided to break my rules and liquidate….for the following reasons:

1) This irrational rally / market bubble is likely to crash hard, IMHO.

2) C is going to be reversed split…I liked the idea of owning 100 shares of the company/if it lasted in a couple years, but 10 shares isn’t too appealing. 10 shares of a $25 stock is less than the profit I sold for today on it.

3) This portfolio was distracting me from practicing my day trading.

4) These profits make me down a total of -$239 total in my trading career.

Time will tell if I made the right decision….I will return to look at the prices of these stocks in a week or two, and then again in the summer and at the end of the year. Should be entertaining!